Saturday 17 March 2007

As its St Patrick's Day (And I'm Irish) I though I'd post some of my favourite golf courses in Ireland.

2 Great golf courses (The O'Meara and the Montgomerie). Host of the Nissan Irish Open for 2 years and has a superb hotel. Golf breaks to carton house are far more affordable than the K Club

The Montgomerie course has the famous boat house





What a track!!! - you have to play the old Tom Morris Course, also the castle course is a pretty good track as well.


Below Cork you'll find one of the most stunning courses ever......





Doesn't look real does it!!!!!!! - not sure that a ball retriever would work there....
Also if you get a chance to play Hermitage in Dublin - do it - brilliant course and My Uncle's the Captain there!!!

1 comment:

Hooked On Golf Blog said...

That last pic looks COOL.