Monday 26 March 2007

Tiger in ominous form.....

Decided to have small punt on the WGC CA Chmpionship (the second World Golf Championship event of the year).

Played on the Blue Monster at Doral, the 72 hole strokeplay event consisted of all the top players in the world.

I have an affinity for Padraig Harrington of Ireland, he is a very steady performer who can shoot very low on his day and is a good scrambler. He was 40-1 and I took him each way.

My second horse was Nick O'Hern again each way but at 100-1 he was good odds......

Cant believe he came in 6th - just missed out by one shot...........

Bloody typical!!!!!!!

I've kept money on Harrington for the Masters, not sure who else to go for..... Tiger is way too short to be worth betting on - but I will be interestes in the odds for Zach Johnson, the improving young american and also may be Paul Casey (Who has gone well there before).

Any advice or tips gladly received.........

No comments: