Monday 1 August 2011

Mons makes it a double and leads OOM

Mons took his second title of the year and a good lead in the OOM as the season approaches its climax. Ralph Jago maintained his good form with 2nd place and Mr Angry Denners was third....

Lee Denners was 4th beating Tony Davidson on Count back.

6th Was Al Mason with Neil Simps bringing up the rear.....




Whittlebury Invitational
1st Chris Monaghan 34 Points
2nd Ralph Jago 30 Points
3rd Chris Denoven 27 Points
4th Lee Denoven 25 Points
5th Tony Davidson 25 Points
6th Al Mason 24 points
7th Neil Simper 18 points

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today,
yet I never found any interesting article like yours.

It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.

my homepage :: Www.iyans.com

Anonymous said...

I got this web page from my pal who informed me regarding this web page and now this time I am
browsing this website and reading very informative articles at this time.


Also visit my web blog :: gatorade free flow tour Finals